An Interactive Guide to Using the TOPPT New Paradigm Protocol Documents
1. There’s no need for anybody to be intimidated by the TOPPT material or the Uniform Commercial Code. Keep in mind that all laws are homespun grits ‘n’ gravy at their point of creation. Check into the Federalist Papers for a taste of this flavor. Laws get created by small groups of individuals and then ushered out into the world. They’re not monoliths handed down on tablets written in stone. That’s a quality we ascribe to them after the fact.
2. A secular language of metaphysics (as opposed to its ancient religious forms) is just starting to evolve. It’s still in its early stages, we’re maybe a generation into the effort. This is our starting point and, as always, we legitimately begin where we find ourselves. Many of the concepts introduced by TOPPT are inherently new, so it’s a challenge frame them within existing legal language. Plus Heather’s writing style is, well, lyrical. If you can push past these startling aspects of the documents, it’s easy to see the elegance of the structure that TOPPT created.
3. The New Paradigm Protocol documents read like somebody else’s legal laundry. This is by design, so that you can relax and feel free to use the documents as templates. Wherever you see strange name and place details inserted [whether they’re inside square brackets or not], in your mind’s eye replace those with details relevant to your own individual circumstances. It’s not hard to do. Following this process will bring swift comprehension of what’s going on here, exactly. Ideas will begin to spark.
4. Use the internet to go straight to the source. You can easily view the legal code corresponding to any UCC number simply by pasting the UCC number into a google search bar. This will take you to the heart of the action in one click. Try it with each of these six UCC numbers, just as an exercise: UCC 1-103; UCC 1-201 (31); UCC 1-308; UCC 3-419; UCC 3-501; UCC 3-505. The codes corresponding to these specific UCC numbers are the lynchpins of the TOPPT documents, no matter which country you live in. More on this below.
5. As a second exercise, look up these terms: ‘blood oath’ and ‘bond servant’. Keep the definitions of these phrases in mind when you encounter the Trustees’ signatures on the New Paradigm Protocol documents. Paying attention here will generate a strong intuitive understanding of what the documents themselves represent.
6. The interpretive guide to the New Paradigm Protocol documents linked here is especially important for quick study:
7. The New Paradigm Protocol document folder contains 13 documents in total (27 files) (6 MB) in a zip folder.
Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/9wepj88.
Briefly described, these 13 documents are:
UCC Financing Statement AMENDMENT ADDENDUM
• This legal form says that you have a right to take possession of assets belonging to you and demand compensation for damages.
EXAMPLE 1 (Declaration of Violation of Rights)
• Pay particular attention to Heather’s handwritten revisions on the page, legibly written in red.
EXAMPLE 2 (Declaration of Violation of Rights)
• Again, pay particular attention to Heather’s handwritten revisions on the page, legibly written in red.
EXAMPLE 3 (Declaration of Violation of Rights)
• Once more, pay particular attention to Heather’s handwritten revisions on the page, legibly written in red and blue.
DECLARATION OF FACTS AND COMMERCIAL BILL
• This explanation outlines for the court the key principles supporting the New Paradigm Protocol documents.
UCC 3-501 DEMAND (all international and “STATE OF . . .” equivalents)
• This is a demand for the court to produce proof of its jurisdiction; the court will not be able to meet the terms of this demand.
UCC 3-501 DEMAND (police and state)
• This is a demand for police officers to produce proof of their authority; the police will not be able to meet its terms.
Online version available here: http://americankabuki.blogspot.ca/2013/01/toppt-ucc-3501-demand-police-and-state.html
UCC DEMAND (complaint court)
• This is a rejection of the court’s authority over your private land and property, as well as its authority to represent you.
Online version available here: http://americankabuki.blogspot.ca/2013/01/toppt-ucc-demand-complaint-court.html
UCC DEMAND (complaint plaintiff’s attorney)
• This is a denial that any legal contract, loan, or debt exists.
UCC DEMAND (summons court)
• This is a demand for the court to produce proof of its right to issue a summons; the court will not be able to meet its terms.
Online version available here: http://americankabuki.blogspot.ca/2013/01/toppt-ucc-demand-summons-court.html
UCC Demand (summons plaintiff’s attorney)
• This is a demand for the plaintiff’s attorney to produce proof of their principle of law; the attorney will not be able to meet its terms.
• This is a cease and desist order, and a demand to produce documents showing authority immediately.
UCC VERBIAGE (accounts)
• This is the document you hand to your bank.
8. A good way to discover what each of the documents means in context is to plug ‘n’ play: every time you encounter a UCC number in a New Paradigm Protocol document, in your mind’s eye insert the words corresponding to that number, per your search above. As you go about doing this, full understanding will dawn. Here’s a tip sheet:
All principles of law and equity (including the law merchant and the law relative to capacity to contract) must supplement the UCC.
UCC 1-201 (31):
The trier of fact must presume the existence of a fact unless evidence is introduced which would support a finding of its non-existence.
Individuals are protected from unknowingly giving up rights by agreeing to specific contract terms.
The person who conveys a demand to pay becomes legally responsible for the debt themselves.
A demand to pay may be rejected for failure to demonstrate reasonable identification and reasonable evidence of authority.
Bank instruments are legitimately dishonored by nonacceptance or nonpayment.
9. Concerning the issue of which country you live in, not to worry. Your country has a commercial code that has been dovetailed to match the UCC, which is American, and the New Paradigm Protocol documents account for this by using the phrase “all ‘STATE OF . . .’ and International equivalents”. Similarly, don’t worry about references to the United States Constitution in the documents; simply replace them with reference to your own country’s equivalent constitution or bill of rights.
10. The action of completing the above templates with information particular to your own individual circumstances, and then filing the resulting documents at your local court, lawfully and completely cancels your mortgage, credit cards, and loans. These are now gone forever, while you retain full possession of your material goods and your house.
Go give it a whirl. You’re safe. It’s bulletproof.