Lawful consideration tested and won
- They have and won!
- In First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Jerome Daly they were suing him for possession of his property. He took them to court. He was an attorney. He put the Federal Reserve Bank on the stand. He put the Bank on the stand. And he proved that the bank never loaned him their money. They simply created money out of thin air and gave it to him. That’s called no lawful consideration. They never gave lawful consideration. They never gave him any thing of value. They simply took his signature, monetized it, and gave it back to him in the form of a check.
- So a bank instead of being a lender is a facilitator.
- You instead of being a borrower in law you are a creator.
- Try to prove this wrong in the Law of today.
- In First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Jerome Daly…
View original post 349 more words