All plans for the East-West showdown have been set up to take place on the Syria-Iraq line.
- İbrahim Karagül | yenisafak
The global power equilibrium, from the U.S. to Europe, the Middle East to South Asia, Russia to the Asia-Pacific area, has been overturned. No principle, opportunity, ideal, supranational value or regulation is in place or effective anymore. We are experiencing one of the sharpest twists in the history of humanity. We are experiencing the atmosphere prior to the world wars more than ever.
None of the small-scale debates, conflicts, crises, operations carried out through terror, financial fights, countries’ extraordinary defense preparations, the state’s efforts to strengthen the center power domain, abnormal power pursuits, determined and angry national integrity messages, intense efforts aimed at social solidarity are independent of one another.
- A showdown never before seen in history is approaching
- The West will experience a shattering defeat
- Turkey will be one of the leading countries of the ‘new’ world
- Turkey is spoiling the US’s greatest game in Afrin
- Syria is going to lead to more traumatic results than September 11
- Our defense line is fueled from as far back as the Crusade Wars
- This time the West will experience its heaviest loss
- We are actually defending the entire region in Afrin
- The world’s defense line is being established according to Turkey
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
A truly foreboding new Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that during President Putin’s telephonic conference with Turkish President Erdogan, they were joined by the highly esteemed Turkish government historian-media analyst İbrahim Karagül whose strategic analysis detailed that if someone gets Syrian troops to stand up against Turkey, it will be the first step in the war of “state against state”—thus unleashing a global war wherein the United States, as leader of the West, “would suffer a shattering defeat”.
Though the United Nations may have “no words”, though, this report concludes, the same cannot be said of the rest of the world grown weary by America’s needless wars—and as analyzed by Turkish experts who related to President Putin during his conversation with President Erdogan what is soon to come as this never before seen showdown in history approaches and the West faces a shattering defeat:
- No regional solidarity, no traditional chain of alliance, no country’s power that is considered to be “unlimited” can or will hold the world in one setting any longer without any extraordinary change happening.
- The arrogant powers of the Atlantic alliance, the countries that had a monopoly over the power in the past will lose this power and opportunity, and are rapidly doing so.
- And as they are losing it, they are making preparations to drag the entire world to disaster.
- All countries from Latin America to Asia and Africa are aligning themselves to stave off this thieving power of centuries; they are building rapport among themselves and are in a search.
- Regardless of how much it resembles the time before the two world wars, this time the global power map has caught a momentum of change and the results of the big new crisis will not be like that of the period after the two world wars.
- The West may experience a shattering defeat, loss. Because all world nations have experienced the pains caused by Western countries.
- People’s memories of this are still fresh and they are in agreement on the West’s global dominance ending somehow.
- The West’s thieving, looting, massacres and colonialism have left their traces everywhere from China to Russia, Turkey to Indonesia, Middle America to South America and all corners of Africa.
War of worlds: 10 countries will enter the war at once and there won’t be a country called Syria anymore
- İbrahim Karagül
All cards are being set up on “stopping Turkey.” Global actors, regional powers and terrorist organizations are all setting up game after game to stop, slow down and negate the Afrin operation, to keep Turkey busy, to push it into a deadlock, to prevent it from entering Manbij after Afrin and especially to eliminate its intentions to cross to the east of the Euphrates.
Originally posted at Steemit