May 27, 2009
Being the inquisitive guy that I AM, an inquisitive bloke if you like, I’ve been called worse – a smart-Alex, non-conformist, anti-establishment, radical, mad, and even insane.
Its okay by me, as long as I get to define for myself any thing, which eventually would make sense to me. Why do kids questions everything? Why do they always ask “why?” after each explanation. Its because it still doesn’t make sense to them.
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
It should be possible to explain the laws of physics to a barmaid.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” – Einstein
Perhaps the difference between Einstein and me is that he is a brilliant inquisitive scientist, whereas I’m simply an inquisitive bloke who wants to know more mundane things like:
- Who owns the Central Banks?
- How do they create money from thin air?
- How the system enslave the people?
- Why I must pay income tax when its all my sweat, blood and tears?
- Do we need to be governed?
- Does a government own the country?
- Who owns a “Public property”?
Somehow, ‘they’ don’t like people to know certain things…hmm…and that made me more inquisitive.
Original posting at Merahza’s Weblog